Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dusty Boot










Dusty Boot
St. James Place, #304
Beaver Creek.

Andrew gives Dusty Boot 1 chew out of 5.

I hate terrible service. My tip reflects it.

I am a true tipper. I don't give you anything you don't deserve. I'm not a standard 15-20% tipper. I would be willing to pay only 35 cents as a tip for a $18.65 meal. In fact, I did exactly that at the Dusty Boot.

We sat down to order at this restaurant, and I was doing just fine. Finer than normal, actually. Then we ordered. I said I'd have the vegetarian fajitas. The waitress asked if I wanted the side of guacamole. Naturally, I asked if it costs extra money. She said, "yeah, $2.00," and I said, "no thanks." She then responded in this ridiculous tone while she said "well this is gonna be a great night!" It was just rude. I literally could not get her tone, or her obvious expectation for a higher priced check out of my head for the entire meal.

When my vegetarian fajitas came, the only two things I could think were, "god this bitch is the scum of the service world" and "why is there broccoli in my fajitas." Broccoli is a great vegetable, it is just not part of a fajita. It is simply not mexican. I love you broccoli, but it's just not your dish. I got over the broccoli fast, like pretty damn fast actually... But I didn't forgive our waitress for her obnoxious desire for me to have $2.00 guacamole.

I don't know your name, waitress, but I left my blog URL on the check, so I hope you found it. Pissing me off about $2.00 guacamole will cost you more than it ever could have earned you. You didn't even deserve the 35 cents, I just did that so my bill would be an even $19.00, you asshole.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH that is a hysterical story. looks like this restaurant gets the boot!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online